 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 159
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 06:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Braith Garden writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden writes:

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): 2x1 Chrome grille, shock absorbers, • Astronaut
fig with gold face plate and rocket back-pack

Chrome/Gold...should be more of it !

Definatley!  I've built a Street Machine/Drag car using the Black Cat Rig
wheels, and the chrome on the exhaust and engine sets it off beautifully!

That must be a decent size then, hopefully pics available soon.

Current LEGO Project: Attempting to organise a Perth Lego fest - Get in • touch
with me if you're interested!

Good luck getting a -fest happening, they're great fun, we're onto our third
this Sunday !

Great to hear!  I may be heading East with work this year, I might have to
drop in.

Certainly let us know and we can organise a get-together, the LegOz events
are roughly every 2 months:- Feb 00, Apr 00 and Jun 00 so far.
I'm assuming Aug 00, Oct 00, Dec 00 will be the next ones, usually in the
first weekend of those months.
As well excursions happen to things of Lego-interest such as Pirates display
at Penrith Plaza, Vikings at Sydney CBD etc.
I am planning a toy-store display at a local W4K as well.
This BrikWars part of LegOz looks like it might develop as well.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: discovered that the lightest Lego element is an
antenna stem (0.049g) - combination of boredom and access to a lab.

Excellent info.
Tune in to loc.au, it's all happening there !

I will when I can.  My net access is limited but where there's a will...

-Braith

stay tuned !
pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>