 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 157
Re: Australian Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 04:48:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden writes:

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): 2x1 Chrome grille, shock absorbers, Astronaut
fig with gold face plate and rocket back-pack

Chrome/Gold...should be more of it !

Current LEGO Project: Attempting to organise a Perth Lego fest - Get in touch
with me if you're interested!

Good luck getting a -fest happening, they're great fun, we're onto our third
this Sunday !

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: discovered that the lightest Lego element is an
antenna stem (0.049g) - combination of boredom and access to a lab.

Excellent info.
Tune in to loc.au, it's all happening there !

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>