 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 156
155  |  157
Subject:
I'm back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 09:14:48 GMT

Hi folks,

Well, after a good 4 months break from working and the 'net, I'm on-line again
and keen to get in touch with the Perth Lego Fans.  A quick check of the Perth
group shows me it has been very quiet, with all the Aussie Lego noise coming
from the East.
It's great to see and I'll post my Roll-Call soon,  but a little more action
on the Western front would balance things up nicely.

So, to get things started, I was thinking a casual gathering of Perth Lego
Fans might be in order.  A face to face meeting to share ideas, creations,
beer, etc.  Anyone who's interested can drop me a line via my email,
braith@mech.uwa.edu.au

I look forward to hearing from you!

Braith.