 Organizations / Australia / 694
Re: New sets at Toyworld (Hobart)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:21:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Andreas Bailly writes:
Is that in the Toyworld in Argyle street??  hmm might have to check it out.
You dont know if they have any new "bigger" technic sets by any chance.

Goodness, there is some delurking going on at the moment, welcome (and Melody,
and anyone else I've missed).

Yup, the Toyworld in Argyle Street is the only one in southern Tas.  Nothing
new in technic, no bigger technic sets at all that I recall, just the 8444
supercopter and the like which are also available at Myer and are probably
slightly cheaper there.  Look out for Toyworld's next lot of new stock due in
about 4 weeks.

Myer are also expecting stock but they don't know when, there is a long story
behind this, I had a very interesting conversation with them
last week and will post the details when I get a chance to make some sensible
order out of it all and type it in.  In short: the way they get their stock
from Lego has been changed and they no-longer have any control over what they
get and when.  Details soon :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com