 Local / Australia / 2702
Re: New sets at Toyworld (Hobart)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 06:17:52 GMT

Is that in the Toyworld in Argyle street??  hmm might have to check it out.
You dont know if they have any new "bigger" technic sets by any chance.
Cheers

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message
Just got back from Toyworld, they have new stock that arrived yesterday. • They
have Race, some Dino sets, Mickey (yuk!), Action Wheelers, and new Baby
(Primo).  Also have restocked the Soccer sets (all sets).  Some of the • Dino
sets have apparently not come in but they are expecting more stock in • about
4 weeks and will take orders for specific sets.  They also have the new
catalogs behind the counter, you'll have to ask.

Nothing new in Target/Myer/Kmart etc as of yesterday and late last week,
although Target did have the new catalogs but they have now all gone.
Myer have had their supply process changed (for the worse), I'll post more
on this later when I've got time!

Deidre (who has had ongoing ISP problems at home which doesn't now matter
as I'm back at work - more money to buy Lego and less time to build :))
drb@tasmail.com (Still use this email address though)