 Organizations / Australia / 692
Re: Roll Call form
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:58:40 GMT

Name:  Mark Harrison
Year of Birth:  1960
First LEGO Set: 8858
LEGO Dark Age: 1960 to 1994
First LEGO set after the Dark Age:  8858

What kind of deprived childhood did you have, Mark? No Lego? Were your
parents missionaries in Outer Mongolia or something? :-)

I'm really interested that someone would take up a Lego hobby (as
enthusiastically as you have) as an adult. I just assumed we were all
reliving our childhood on vastly superior incomes :-)

Actually, thinking back to my childhood, I don't recall ever buying Lego for
myself. It was always given to me as a present. But then I didn't really
have any source of income, apart from a little bit of pocketmoney intended
to buy lollies and icecreams at the school tuckshop.

Kerry