 Organizations / Australia / 732
Re: Roll Call form
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:52:30 GMT

Hi Allan,

Allan J Smith wrote:

I also never had LEGO as a child.

Did you collect anything else as a child?

Name:  Mark Harrison
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1960

1956

Finally an older collector!!

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  3000+

Is that 3000 individual set numbers or does
it include duplicate sets?

Yes, does include duplicates, eg. 8x7740.

My count is about 700 individual set numbers
not including duplicates

LEGO Dark Age: 1960 to 1994

1956 to 1985

Allan J Smith

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/