 Off-Topic / Geek / 2995
Re: Alien and gravity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, David M. wrote:

The only movie Tim Curry is in that I'll never watch is Rocky Horror. He was
GreaT in "Clue"...

Tim Curry's done stuff besides Rocky Horror?  Wow...

Steve, I'm shocked!  How could you forget Richie Rich?  Or was it Home
Alone II?  I don't know--he was in _something_ with Macauley Culkin.

Macauley Culkin?  Was he the little red-head with the curls?  No, wait--he
must have done the voiceover for one of the fairies in that FernGully
movie.  Maybe he played Jim Hawkins in Muppet Treasure Island. Was he the
Russian sub commander?  No, he must have been Brad...

I just looked up Tim's entry on imdb.com -- frightening how much [stuff]
he's done.

I don't want to see Macauley's list.

Steve