 Off-Topic / Geek / 2972
Re: Alien and gravity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:43:31 GMT

In article <GC17J3.607@lugnet.com>, David M. <Electrotx@webtv.net> wrote:
Are you telling me you didn't find "Bill and Ted..." a guilty pleasure?

The difference here is that Keanu Reeves didn't have to act, he could just
be himself and recite lines. :)

I loved Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. But I like really bad movies.

The only movie Tim Curry is in that I'll never watch is Rocky Horror. He was
GreaT in "Clue"...

I think Curry is generally under-rated, as well. Probably because of Rocky
Horror. You just can't take a guy seriously when his best known role is
a cross-dressing alien in a B-movie. Makes one wonder how Susan Sarandon
ever got past her role in that dreadful trashheap.

On the other hand, perhaps he's not under-rated. Is there any sort of movie
Curry hasn't been in?

Hey, don't knock John Rhys Davies. He was a great pompous windbag in
Sliders.

"Asps. Very dangerous. You go first." is always the first thing that comes
to mind when someone mentions John Rhys Davies...

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <