 Off-Topic / Geek / 2952
Re: Alien and gravity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:00:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:>I saw the first showing
in a mostly empty theatre with really high-backed
seats.  Just me and the Alien, and no one else except a big screen and
thunderous speakers.  Scariest movie I ever saw.  :-)

Back in '92 a local theater showed the Alien triple-header to a mostly
empty theater.  It was wild to see the three different directorial styles
back-to-back like that.  I still like the look of the Alien 3 alien, and
even though the movie itself offered a few disappointments, it made some
interesting dramatic choices that I like to this day.

    Dave!

After hearing the premise of Alien 3, I determined that I would never, ever
watch it.  Still haven't.  :-)

Bruce