 Off-Topic / Geek / 2981
Re: Alien and gravity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:16:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Steve Lane writes:

Maggie you've only posted four times in as many months so I reckon your a
Lurker. I think your a math's geek who doesn't post enough to be a Lugnet
Geek.

You're right, I'm definitely an off-topic.geek lurker.  I've probably posted
to o-t.geek a total of four or so times. But you're wrong about the math's geek
part.  Really, I'm NOT a geek at all.  I'm just your average sedated-- oops, I
mean sedate-- suburban mom....

So you haven't succeeded in invalidateing any of my points, YET!

Okay, I refuse to take umbrage at your blanket statement that all women are
gossips.  The force of gravity feels particularly strong where I am sitting,
rendering me too enervated to think of a decent retort.

But I'd welcome you to have another try :-)

If you are expecting me to contribute anything of substance with regard to the
movie Aliens, I don't think I can because I only vaguely recall seeing it, and
what I saw really wasn't my cup of tea.  Was that the one with Sigourney Weaver
in a tank top with a smudged face, and a little girl, and a cat running loose
on the ship, and Paul Reiser from Mad About You as some kind of villain, and
that gross part where the android guy Bishop gets ripped in half...?  Now if
you want to say that men and women see different things in movies, you may be
right!

Maggie