 Off-Topic / Geek / 209
Re: markup syntax for member pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 03:00:39 GMT

In article <FEH9FJ.5zn@lugnet.com>, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:

Here's some sample input/output going down one currently-favored path...

The details of the content in this sample aren't important (it's just a
personal e-mail with some ramblings) • [...]
   Input to the converter:
      http://www.lugnet.com/test/t2h/sample1/input.txt

Todd,

You write emails to your *Dad* about Perl?  That's so
cool.

-Tim

--
Tim and/or Shelley Rueger - rueger "at" io.com
WWW page: http://www.io.com/~rueger/