 Off-Topic / Fun / 9176
Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
My art instructors singularly loathed anything done in (gasp) ball point
pen.  But to make you feel better, I saw a whole animated film done with
ball point pens (Corny Cole, who goes back to Warner Brothers animation).

I'm taking a class right now at the Cleveland Institute of Art, and the
instructor *wants* us to use a ballpoint pen.  I've gotten quite a bit
better at drawing with a pen because of it.  However, drawing sure does
drain the ink, especially when you draw for 5 hours at once using the same pen.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org