 Off-Topic / Fun / 9158
Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:55:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Magnus Lauglo writes:

Anyway, thanks for reading, how about you?

Magnus

PS Any other Bruce tramps out there among you AFOLs?

I love Bette Midler's quote about Springsteen: "I rememebr when his arms where
as skimpy as his chord changes"

But as to my other interests:
Boxing, Architecture, Classical Music, Opera, Drum and Bugle Corps.