 Off-Topic / Fun / 9148
Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, William R. Ward writes:
* Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey/Maturin novels (I just recently started
re-reading the series), about a British Navy captain's life during
the Napoleonic Wars.

I'm down to my last 60 pages in the last book.  What a great series - it had
to be for me to read all 20 books!

* Other books: science fiction (currently in a bit of a dark age
there), fantasy (just discovered it recently), and a variety of
other genres as well.
* Writing: poetry, science fiction, literary fiction (currently in
dark age mode)
* Sailing (dark age)

Left off my Dark Ages hobbies (sailing and radio-control car racing come to
mind).  And my passion for auto racing.

Bruce