 Off-Topic / Fun / 9144
Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Magnus Lauglo writes:

Anyway, thanks for reading, how about you?

Always an entertaining question :)  I suspect that you'll find a lot of us
are hardcore computer users, and I'm no exception.  But don't think I spend
all of my days cooped up inside the house feverishly building lego or
playing Final Fantasy X, oh no.  My other hobbies are a little more active.
I'm a pretty regular racquetball player, and also go out on geocaches every
once in a while (www.geocaching.com).  Geocaching also segues into hiking
and camping, which I like to do as well (when I ge the chance).

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com