 Off-Topic / Fun / 9146
Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:37:25 GMT

Q. What are your other hobbies and passions?

During the summer months I enjoy 'power' kiting. I have quite a few kites
ranging from a Stacker 6 up to a Skytiger 80. The latter is very scary.

4 stacker 6's:
http://www.kiteshop.co.za/images/stacke1.jpg

This is a Skytiger 40 (my 80 is twice the area):
http://www.kites.org/jo/images/skytiger40.jpg

This is me with my 3 super 10's:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/Kite/hollyrood1.jpg

I've been airborne with just 2 of these.

For windless days this summer we plan to get into rocketry, I bought a few
air/water powered rockets (cheap and great fun) as well as a basic Estes set-up.

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=