 Off-Topic / Fun / 9132
Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:34:37 GMT

<snip>

Anyway, thanks for reading, how about you?

Personally I used to have computers as a hobby, but I've been working
with them for three years now and the hobby/geek inside me is slowly
fading away, I'm mostly using the computer now.

Also I used to take a lot of nature photos but that's a hobby I still
do from times to times when I get the time.

Mostly I'm body building and biking on my Mountainbike at the
moment...

Next!

:)
/Tobbe