 Off-Topic / Fun / 571
Re: Free NNTP server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 22:50:34 GMT

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote:
Well, I've just about done with my setup. I have a 24-hour cable-modem
hookup, but it acts just like it's a (albeit 115k2) modem. I took an

Not that we'll get cable modems here in Knoxville anytime soon, but do
you mean you only get 115k download speed or upload?  I have friends
with cable modems and they get much faster download speeds.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET