 Off-Topic / Fun / 565
Re: Free NNTP server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 21:04:28 GMT

Thanks, I've been working with Personal Web Server that came with win 98
just one question about it, How do I go back in time and stop myself from
installing this piece of crap software(one more good point why profanity
should be allowed, describing MS products) But thanks for the info, with any
luck by the end of summer I might have a server and a dedicated phone line
for my website(Please be kind goddess of Luck)
Steve Anderson wrote in message ...
Sorry - only just read this.

Matt Marshall wrote in message ...

3)Whats the best http server if any for win9x

I'd say Xitami by Imatix (http://www.imatix.com/ ). Very stable, completely
free and provides FTP support as well.

4)What was that service called ML something so you could get a subdomain
name for a IP address?

As you've read already Monolith aren't doing it any more,  but you could • try
http://www.eu.org/

Steve
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/