 Off-Topic / Fun / 564
Re: Free NNTP server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 17:32:03 GMT

Sorry - only just read this.

Matt Marshall wrote in message ...

3)Whats the best http server if any for win9x

I'd say Xitami by Imatix (http://www.imatix.com/ ). Very stable, completely
free and provides FTP support as well.

4)What was that service called ML something so you could get a subdomain
name for a IP address?

As you've read already Monolith aren't doing it any more,  but you could try
http://www.eu.org/

Steve