 Off-Topic / Fun / 1809
Re: Rollercoasters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 17:20:47 GMT

The best coaster has to the Incredible Hulk coaster at Islands of Adventure
Orlando. Tons of fun, plus the most efficient loading coaster I've ever been
on (although I waited only 10 minutes, the park was only open for preview when
I went). The Dueling Dragons are also great coasters. I like Ice better, but
Fire is much scarier. If your in the front, there are three different times
when it looks like the coasters are heading striaght on to each other, turning
away at only the last minute. My personal favourite coaster, although not
thrilling or anything such, is the Big Thunder Moutain Railroad. Especially
the one in Disneyland Paris, which is quite different from the ones in the US.

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Jones writes:
Okay folks, the season is upon us.

I'm off today to go ride the Cyclone at Coney Island (IMO still the best
rollercoaster in the world.  And yes I've been to cedar Point and Great
Adventure) and it Nathan's Hot Dogs (yesterday was the Hot Dog Eating
Contest).

Any other rollercoaster enthusuiasts out there?