 Off-Topic / Fun / 1327
Re: Where do paper clips go ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:29:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Thomas Main wrote:

How do you sort your paper clips, by size or color?  I have found that
Plano containers.... ;)

See, really, there are two schools of thought here on that. Given the
size of my paperclip collection, I had to go to shoebox bins right away,
plano containers would not give me enough space.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.

I've decided to begin collecting paper clips again. I hope to be paper clip
complete with the whole 1999 series soon. Does anyone have an insight as
to the possible changes that are being made with next years 2000 series? I
want my 1999 paper clips to be compatible with the 2000 paper clips.

I had problems integrating the 1998 paper clips into the 1999 paper clips.
It seems that the 1999 paper clips are incompatible with the 1998 paper
clips. I did get the paper clip-to-binder clip conversion kit, but found
that to be too time consuming.

Duane