 Off-Topic / Fun / 1346
Re: Where do paper clips go ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 07:13:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Simon Robinson writes:
Don't be cheeky! :)

I sort them by date of manufacture of course. How else would you sort
them?

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

Well, by size, form, color, taste, general condition, bendability,
serialnumber, weight, solvability, capacity, electrical resistance, etc.
I'm shocked you didn't know that. Are you sure you are a serious collector of
pasperclips?
Me, I am an AFOP.

B-)
Mark