 Off-Topic / Fun / 1350
Re: Where do paper clips go ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:51:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim McSweeney writes:
FSOT:

I was browsing through my local stationary shop and found a stack of • "Springer Mark 3's" hidden behind the Envelope display,  If
anyone would like these there are three boxs of 500 at $NZ25 each  plus • shipping, Or I would be interested in trading for any of the
following:

Klip 'n' Stay 220  (in green only)

These are rare???  My local Wilson's has a shelf full of these, at 15% off.  I
never picked any up, since I'm not much of an Industrial fan - I'm much more
interested in Home & Office.

how many do you want?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/clips/