 Off-Topic / Fun / 1324
Re: Where do paper clips go ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:17:15 GMT

How do you sort your paper clips, by size or color?  I have found that
Plano containers.... ;)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Simon Robinson wrote:

I have to confess I often chuck paper clips out. Usually because they're not
the same type as the ones in my nice box of coloured paper clips - and it
looks untidy to keep odd paper clips if you see what I mean.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

On the other hand, other more or less trustworthy sources in the area (Silicon
Valley) indicate they are reclaimed through filters used in paper recycling,
melted down, and used to make certain brand-name hard drive platters. The
brand-name, of course, escapes me ATM. ;)

-Tom McD.