 Off-Topic / Fun / 1325
Re: Where do paper clips go ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:25:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Thomas Main writes:
How do you sort your paper clips, by size or color?  I have found that
Plano containers.... ;)

<snurk>  Warning!  Do not drink coffee while reading off-topic.fun!  It can be
hazerdous to your nasal passages and keyboard!

Not that I'm speaking from (recent) personal experience, or anything...

James
http:www.shades-of-night.com/lego/