 Off-Topic / Fun / 1368
Re: Where do paper clips go ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 07:40:44 GMT

Much easier in Turkey, If you are not running your own private job. If you
are a man working for a salary, the tax cut-off from your monthly income,
even before you get your hands on it...:-) But I don't personally suggest to
come and live here, if you aren't living already in another 3rd world
country...:-)

Selçuk

Markassius wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
!!!  It's midnight and I'm giving up for the eve.  Even *with* MacInTax • this
sucks.
If 10% is good enough for God, why not the IRS;-)  BTW, you keep your paws • off my 8
stud wide BN GP-40!!  Use $100 tiles for your little project;-)  BTW, • that's
*Mister* Slug to you, pal.

John "23:44 left" Neal

You havin' problems with Taxes? In the Netherlands, it's sooo easy. You get
the forms somewhere in februari and fill them in. If you send 'em in before
april 1st, the dutch IRS refunds/takes the amounts due prompt. If you send • 'em
in after april 1st, the dutch IRS won't take an interest untill somewhere • in
november... We don't have a specific deadline.
Come live in the Netherlands, where the Lego is always late, but the taxes • are
flexible.

Mark "*Mister* Slug, you have any spare paperclips?" de Kock