 Off-Topic / Fun / 1856
Re: Where do paper clips go ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 00:20:17 GMT

Tom McDonald <radiotitan@spamcake.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:FCtAxD.4IM@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steven Vore writes:
to wander, I wondered, "Where do paper clips go after they are used?"

Hmmm, I seem to remember George Carlin saying something about part of what
makes heaven so wonderful is the fact that you get everything back that you
ever lost, except your virginity, since you were in such a darn hurry to get
rid of it in the first place! ;)

"... And here you go: One leopard skin patterned g-string with chocolate
sprinkles, strawberry ripple stains, and moose hoof-prints.  Hmmmm.  Must
have been SOME evening!...."

Kevin B
aka Battlehammer