 Off-Topic / Fun / 1358
Re: Where do paper clips go ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:14:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:51:58 GMT, "James Brown"
<galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/clips/

Your page seems to be down.

Yeah,  know.  Actually, I took it off-line until the new background images are
available at Fibbleclip.com

That's too bad too because it had some really cool CDraw designs. I *was* going
to nominate it for CCSotW...

-Tom McD.
The best place to be in an earthquake is a stationary store.