 Off-Topic / Fun / 1351
Re: Where do paper clips go ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 07:00:54 GMT

I am selling AFOP tee shirts in 2 styles-- "AFOP" on one and "I read PUGNET (and
R.T.P)" on the other.  Both say "Plays well with Paperclips" on the back.
$16.00 S&H included.  Hurry, while supplies last;-)

-John

Well, by size, form, color, taste, general condition, bendability,
serialnumber, weight, solvability, capacity, electrical resistance, etc.
I'm shocked you didn't know that. Are you sure you are a serious collector of
pasperclips?
Me, I am an AFOP.

B-)
Mark