 Off-Topic / Fun / 11241
Re: (was some dumb argument) is something else now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:55:33 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote: -snip-
   Anyway it was an unneccessary thing to write and I apologise to the other readers of Lugnet for it. -snip- Tim

Oh forget that, check this out! Do you like it? Any suggestions?

Spend time doing creative things

Your Photoshop skills are certainly improving. The composition of that is quite good too. It seems to have a green tint to it though so I’d play with the colour levels a bit more. Also your posted pictures are too big. Try posting a shrunk version that links to the original rather than a stupid saying.

And I know you like to complain about people not commenting on your work but I rarely see you post comments to anything and the only time you do is after you’ve made a jackass of yourself (again) and are trying to make yourself look good. I think I’ve posted about six or seven new models while this argument has been going on and I haven’t seen you respond to any of them. Not that I care but I’m just pointing out another of your hypocrisies in the hopes that it will seep through eventually how full of crap you are.

Tim

PS. And to be clear I wasn’t apologising to you. I was apologising to everyone but you.