 Off-Topic / Fun / 10085
Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:07:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:

personally, I frown on clone brands

You keep saying that, but I think thou dost protest too much.  I'll bet
you're right now sitting on a huge stash of TYCO, Byggis, Qubo, Coko,
Tandem, and of course MegaBloks.  Stop living the lie, Tim!  Admit your
clonophilia and liberate yourself!!!!

    Dave!

FUT OT.obessive.clone-brand-fan

Ah, c'mon. He can't help being a LEGO-centric. ;o)

/Tore