 CAD / Development / 8133
Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:53:11 GMT

eads up,

Actually, I just thought of some other leads. If you are looking for a
general 3D modeler to create parts, you can find several awesome freeware
ones at

http://www.bakhter.com/index.html

Thanks, bookmarked, wife is stealing computer right now, but will come back to
it in a few hours,

Dwayne