 CAD / Development / 8134
Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:54:29 GMT

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> skrev i meddelandet
I just took a close look at http://www.hirstarts.com/molds/molds.html and • I
must say, this looks *very* much like the Anchor Stones (with variations • of
the textures, of course)!

Almost every stone on that page can be found in the Anker catalogs too - • not
the same, exact, dimensions, but the *idea*.

After seeing your .dat files, I'll repeat myself, those stones are *very*
like the Anchor Stones, they even use the same base unit (80LDU = 1 base
unit), so I think AnkerCAD could be a good start.

Take a look at this picture, http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/pict/test.jpg
which is made with existing Anchor parts, I just chose another color.

If you find it could be useful, You should contact the AnkerCAD block
designer, Burkhard Schulz (e-mail can be found at my Anker page), and ask
permission to use/modify his parts for your use, there are quite a lot done
already.

Then we can discuss getting the right textures in a new POV library...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
AnkerCAD:  http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ankercad.htm