 CAD / Development / 8131
Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:

personally, I frown on clone brands

  You keep saying that, but I think thou dost protest too much.  I'll bet
you're right now sitting on a huge stash of TYCO, Byggis, Qubo, Coko,
Tandem, and of course MegaBloks.  Stop living the lie, Tim!  Admit your
clonophilia and liberate yourself!!!!

     Dave!

FUT OT.obessive.clone-brand-fan