 Off-Topic / Debate / 76
Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 04:39:47 GMT

But the first launch of the shuttle Buran (Blizzard) launched during a
blizzard!

Jeff

p.s. - What Capsule do they use?  Soyuz?  Or a new one I haven't heard
of?

Matt Marshall wrote:

It's uhh frozen, literally. They keep it in Siberia I think. Personally I
think the Russian who decided that had a wee bit too much vodka(1). They did
have it up for sale once and it is technically superior to our own shuttle.

Jesse Long wrote in message ...

If you mean the Russians, they use their heavy launch rocket with a • capsule,
or they bum a ride on the US Space Shuttle.  They don't use theirs anymore.

Jesse

(1) Sorry for the stereotype

Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/