 Off-Topic / Debate / 37
Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 22:48:44 GMT

Ardjan Besse wrote in message <361e1892.24643415@lugnet.com>...

Well, as far as I know, they once tried to make a family in the Mir.... 8-)

That can be a fun thing to do, in Zero-Gravity......

Is that possible in zero-g?

I've read that it's impossible in freefall, unless you get a head start
before you jump out of the plane.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?