 Off-Topic / Debate / 29
Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 21:36:36 GMT

Op een zekere dag, te weten Wed, 7 Oct 1998 15:07:16 GMT, klom "Matt
Marshall" <Matt@rapturesoft.hypermart.net> in het toetsenbord en schreef
ons:

2)They had to fly a really long way, except from the Siberian outposts and
those were actually targeted for California and such and those probably
would have frozen controls beside.

Don't underestimate the Russians! They where the first to take a sattelite
into space, the first man in space, the first woman, the first docking, they
had the first space station, the longest stay and so on.
I don't say the russioan stuff isn't rusty now (I was there twice, once
during the summer-revolution in 1991!), but what the built was sturdy, and
it worked.
On the other side we have the Americans, who control a destroyer with a
NT-network, and have stealth fighters with water-soluble painting....
And when the american government did no about the russian equipment, why
where they so in panic? Didn't they know the russians couldn't get their
rockets in the air?

Greetings, Ardjan (once called a commie.....)