 Off-Topic / Debate / 34
Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:09:08 GMT

Op een zekere dag, te weten Thu, 8 Oct 1998 22:02:58 GMT, klom
cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) in het toetsenbord en schreef ons:

I was skimming this, paying more attention to trying to stay awake
than fully read it.  So I read that as "the first man in space, the
first woman, the first dog, ..." and I thought, "wow, the Russians put
a whole family in space.  Add a kid and it would even be a nuclear
family."  Yuck yuck.

Well, as far as I know, they once tried to make a family in the Mir.... 8-)

That can be a fun thing to do, in Zero-Gravity......

Ardjan