 Off-Topic / Debate / 28
Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 18:14:31 GMT

It wouldn't be unimportant, sure the Ecological impacts would be horrible,
but hey, most silos that I know of aren't exactly near town, and Nuclear

Imagine weather-based coded launch sequences......
Launch software searches the 'net for predicted, specific weather patterns
in a designated target area, i.e. west coast USA.......
When, say, 80% of the region expects easterly winds, and tornadoes in the
Midwest,stagnant, or minimal, or westerly winds on the east coast......
.......launch.....and let the weather do a lot of the work for you.

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Sight:  http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/