 Off-Topic / Debate / 69
Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 23:17:01 GMT

Aren't missile silos underground to protect them from attack?  So an
ICBM might not even do much damage to the underground compound, right?

Jeff

Mike Stanley wrote:

Matt Marshall <Matt@rapturesoft.hypermart.net> wrote:
1)The Russians first wave was targeted at the Silos not at the prez because
he would be long gone and they knew that

So you're not saying that they couldn't have nailed us, you're just
saying that they could have only nailed missile silos.  I guess you'd
consider any number of nuclear explosions over missile silos and the
damage that would cause to the surrounding areas unimportant?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide