 Off-Topic / Debate / 22826
Re: Seriously...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:38:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
signed in as a member, you explictly check once in a blue moon)

Maybe you use a different web interface than the rest of us do,

I don't *think* I do, but maybe there are some differences, I'll have to ask
Todd.

but I am always
signed in as a member, and my posts are not accepted unless I check the box on
every post.

That's really strange because I'm not seeing the box at all. I thought it used
to be there but automatically checked. I may be going crazy though, can't rule
that out.

It's a cookie thing, I think.  If you are required to check the TOS every time
posting as a member, or required to enter your posting info every time, try
resumbitting your posting set up while logged in as a member.

James