 Administrative / General / 11138
Re: Seriously...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:46:16 GMT

Is Jon going to be banished too, even if not for as long a period?

If not, then banishing Richard is a farce.  Jon violated ToU also.

Todd Lehman wrote:

Richard,

Until further notice, your posting privileges on LUGNET are limited to
the .admin.general group.  As I'm sure you are aware, what you posted
on the other thread was a clear violation of LUGNET's discussion group
ToS.  Your opinions about Jon and about LEGO and fans in general are
your own and I fully respect your right to have and share such opinions.
However, in the process I expect you in turn to respect the ToS, even in
the face of Jon's egging you on.

--Todd

--
Tom Stangl