 Off-Topic / Debate / 22790
Re: Seriously...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:15:05 GMT

You must have skipped the post I saw...

He may have been ADDRESSING someone else, but he was insulting Richard.

Perhaps you need to follow the thread again.

John wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Thomas Stangl wrote:
Is Jon going to be banished too, even if not for as long a period?

If not, then banishing Richard is a farce.  Jon violated ToU also.

Seriously?  Jon wasn't even {addressing} RM!  Any equivocation between these two
is the farce!

[JOHN]

--
Tom Stangl