 Off-Topic / Debate / 22804
Re: Seriously...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:46:43 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Thomas Stangl wrote:
   You must have skipped the post I saw...

He may have been ADDRESSING someone else, but he was insulting Richard.

Perhaps you need to follow the thread again.

Nothing to follow. Jon expressed an opinion, and a rather benign one at that. Is this grounds for banishment? And even if insulting is grounds for banishment, I personally have endured countless personal attacks at the hands of RM; far worse than this! RM’s leash is far and away longer than anyone else’s on LUGNET, and his latest attack on Jon is IMO the lowest point to which LUGNET has ever descended. His disdain for everything this community stands for is contemptible.

JOHN

Hear, hear!

-Tim