 Off-Topic / Debate / 22796
Re: Seriously...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:46:57 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

Snip

I saw it... I saw the whole thread. When I read Jon's post I thought...

"hmm.. Jon's stated what many of us know to be true and put it into one • neat
package... that's not going to be received well by Richard but I expect • just
about everyone else to nod their heads in agreement".(1)

It wasn't exactly an example of an all sweetness and light post, because • it
pointed out unpleasant truths about Richard, but it was in my view within • the
bounds of the ToS.

Well.. I have no interests in either way of WHO is getting banned and WHY..
or not... but if something is true or not, regarding someone should not be
an issue of someone is getting banned or not.

Can someone get banned for beeing a jerk or being negative? (for bad
language, YES, no question about that..)
(I read your (#1) but I need a clarification on it)
Regards
/Joakim