 Off-Topic / Debate / 22814
Re: Seriously...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:05:55 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

The above is all my opinion and not anything official, but you did ask. • The ToS
makes excellent reading and the link to it is under every post you read, • so I
commend you and all other interested parties to it.

++Lar

I must confess that I rarely read the parts of ToS that contains rules that
apply to conduct and behaviuor (Part 5) as I think it is mostly pretty
useless. I read only the "technical" parts (1-4, 6-13) with interest.

Conduct and behaviuor is allways subjective and usually means: "Behave in a
civilar manner [1] and in a way that does not offend anyone [2], or go play
somewhere else". Basic stuff. I assume many other people do the same.
I can not be the only one? Or am I beeing lucky to not have broken the ToS
yet? [4]

Anyway.. interesting subject.. and I do not use the web-interface as i find
it to slow for my connection [3].
Play Well!
/J

[1], like any other participant in the sandbox.
[2], don´t offend to many of the people that really contribute. (don´t tell
people they s*ck if to many people think they do not)
[3], links to every read post do not apply in my interface.
[4] maybe doing so by not paying attention to part 5 in the ToS... =)