 Off-Topic / Debate / 20230
Re: Iran: For peace in the region? No! For a piece *of* the region...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:13:17 GMT

The modernisers in Iran were gaining serious ground until Bush came along with
his "axis of evil" nonsense.

  Scott, you obviously haven't been paying attention.  Didn't you hear that
the US is fulfilling a divine charter to establish our version of
correctness wherever we feel our politico-economic interests may reside?
We're on the side of the angels!

     Dave!