 Off-Topic / Debate / 20228
20227  |  20229
Subject:
"Syria has to give back all the WoMD that Iraq shipped"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:42:22 GMT

Syria has to give back all
the WoMD that Iraq shipped

I tend not to trust what wanted war criminals have to say about countries their
army has invaded for the sake of territorial expansion.

See:
Syria rejects Israel weapons claim
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2605641.stm

==+==
Mr Sharon emphasised in his remarks to Israel's Channel Two television station
that the allegation had not been verified.

But an unnamed analyst quoted in the Israeli daily the Jerusalem Post said it
was unlikely that the Iraqi leader had smuggled any of his alleged arsenal into
Syria. The analyst said any leader would be reluctant to lose control of
weapons, especially to a country whose reliability is not guaranteed.
==+==

I've not read the report, but the overview make sense.

Scott A